Whether you're a first-time home buyer or looking to sell your home again, Realtor Craig Endres will get the job done right! Formally an owner/manager of one of Wisconsin's largest concrete construction companies with over 18 years of experience in residential and commercial construction. Craig's understanding from the "ground up" is invaluable in the home finding and selling process. Growing up in the Middleton, WI, area, his knowledge of Madison, WI, Dane County, and surrounding areas run deep.
- Looking to Buy or Sell in the Lake Wisconsin area, Craig has Experience that Counts!
- 24 year Lake Wisconsin Resident
- Number 1 Town of Lodi area of Lake Wisconsin Solds 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Top Producer Since 2003
- Licensed Lake Wisconsin & Upper River Guide
"When working with my clients, listening is key, taking into account their individual needs and putting them first is what makes a successful transaction."
Interests and Family:
- Craig's wife Tammy is an interior designer and his son Kramer is a recent graduate from UW Madison.
- Combine Craig's skills of new and restorative construction, building design and appraisal with his superior home marketing strategies for buyers and sellers and you have a proven track record of results.
"It is my goal to not only meet my client's expectations but to exceed them. To earn their trust and keep it", he says. "To assist them in making informed decisions that they are happy with him."
Michael was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin. He is a second generation real estate agent and has been proud to call Madison his home for most of his life.
He attended college at the University of Kansas where he graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration.
Before becoming a Realtor, Michael had a professional background in Mortgage Lending, Personal Finance, and most importantly, Customer Service. He works with both buyers and sellers, and his main goal as a Real Estate Agent is to provide exceptional service to his customers. His main focus is to assist clients in achieving their Real Estate goals, while making the process as smooth and comfortable as possible.
Michael is a full-time Real Estate Agent and is always available to help with any real estate questions you may have.